Who concerns this regulation?
– For the advertised position, a minimum monthly basic salary of 2,000 euros gross applies.
– For the advertised position, the KV minimum basic salary of 2,000 euros gross per month applies with readiness for overpayment.
– For the advertised position, a minimum basis for wage negotiations of 2,000 euros gross per month applies with readiness for overpayment.
– Of course, you can also specify the concrete salary range: We offer you a market-compliant gross monthly salary of Euro 2,500 – Euro 3,000 depending on your specific qualification.
– Further examples of legally compliant formulations
Examples of legally compliant formulations:
– Private employment agencies
– Persons entrusted with employment mediation under public law
This regulation applies to all tenders for jobs in Austria, even if there is no specific minimum salary by law, collective agreement, minimum wage, bylaws or by a real works agreement. In these cases, the salary must indicate the salary which should serve as a minimum basis for the negotiations for the contractual agreement on salary.
What type of advertisements is affected?
Affected are all types of job postings. The law does not distinguish between room displays and line displays. Online advertisements are also affected by the regulation.
How should the salary be stated?
– The minimum wage applicable to the job advertised must be specified by collective agreement or by law or by other rules of collective law making.
– The information must be given in amount and stating the time unit. Overtime rates and other supplements may be included. In general, of course, it is allowed to point to the willingness to collective agreement overpayment.
Tipps & Links zum Thema:
Collective agreement database of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber
Collective agreement portal of the Austrian Trade Union Confederation